Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Surprise!!

My blog got a SURPRISE new 'do!! A wonderfully talented designer named Jennisa took my ideas and created them for my blog. Thank you to Jennisa!! Thank you to my sister for the wonderful early birthday present!

**Update**

To answer some of your questions, the question mark is simply for the "possibilities" of other things. If you know me, you know that my mind is very...uh...active...and I can come up with some wild ideas...let along comments. The question mark is also for the times when my mind is literally blank......

If you are thinking about getting a new look for your blog, I would check out Jennisa at Once Upon a Blog. She is very creative and fast. She even did some of my blog on her vacation...now that is just dedication!!

post signature

2 comments: