Monday, April 13, 2009

Smile, Chuckle, Giggle, Laughter, Cry

These five things happened to me in this sequence tonight in a mere.....5 seconds. It started with my husband going into the other room to change his laundry from the washer into the dryer...I know...where could this possibly go, but I'm getting there. I get this bright idea that I will hide around the corner and jump out at him to scare him. This totally brought me back to junior high days..who I am kidding...college days...when no one was safe from my surprise attacks. As I am hiding around the corner, I start thinking about what he is going to do when I jump out, that makes me smile. Then I think about me actually scaring him, and that makes me chuckle. Then I think about my 6'5" husband jumping like....well...a little girl, and that makes me giggle. Then, he starts walking to the corner and I get excited, that makes me laugh. THEN...he walks around the corner, I'm laughing (silently) so hard that I can NOT say anything, he jumps (even lets out a little surprised yelp**BONUS**), that totally does me in and I begin laughing so hard that I am crying. I proceeded to laugh for about 7 minutes afterward teasing him relentlessly......until he utters one word.......................payback (gulp).

No comments:

Post a Comment