Sunday, March 29, 2009

Totally Guilty.....

...of loving ABC Family Channel! One of my favorite weekly indulgences is their show GREEK (new season starting March 30th at 8:00). For anyone who misses the days of being in their sorority/fraternity, this show is for you! For the hour that I watch it am time warped back into my college days at the good 'ole Zeta house. I love the drama that surrounds the ZBZ house and the boy drama that ensures in every episode. I'm so excited for the new season...tivo is already set!!!


2 comments:

  1. have you seen house bunny with anna farris? it is silly, but i really enjoyed it. and they lived at the zeta house (silver and blue too)...you should check it out when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that too! I thought it was hilarious...it combined two of my favorite shows...Girls' Next Door and Greek! :) I took note of all of the Zeta like references too..makes me really miss you!!! July can't come fast enough!

    ReplyDelete