Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dancing with the Stars



I vaguely remember watching a little bit of the very first season of 'dancing with the stars' and thinking...oh yeah, this show is never going to make it....guess I was wrong! This season was full of hype before it started with two drop out celebrities due to injuries. The two replacements are what caught my eye and got me watching the first episode. You all know that I watch "Girls' Next Door" well...Holly Madison...Hugh Hefner's former #1 girlfriend is one of the replacements. This is was the hook that I needed.

Now...bearing in mind that she had a week to learn the dance, versus every one's 4 weeks....she still didn't do that well.


However, as I am watching this, I am thinking to myself...MUST ADD TO TIVO!! I just fell in love with the costumes, the dancing, and the behind seasons of all of the dancers and celebrities practicing. I Tivoed this episode and have already watched it twice! Here are my top 3 choices so far.
Country singer Chuck Wicks and Julianne Hough...they are actually dating in real life and had one of the most romantic dances of the evening due to their chemistry on the dance floor.

Actor Gilles Marini and Cheryl Burke....the dance was H O T....he is the neighbor in the "Sex in the City" Movie.

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader/ The Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovlani.... she was the girl from The Bachelor who was dumped on air if you have watched...I haven't. I know her from CMT, where they did a reality show on casting the squad for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and thought she was cute on that. She only had TWO DAYS to learn the dance and practice but did an AMAZING job!
I was just floored how they got their bodies to move so fast and bend/ stretch in so many ways! I'd need a full body cast after some of those moves! I will be tuning in for the results show on the 17th...wearing my green for St. Patrick's Day!




1 comment:

  1. Seriously?? You watch DCC: Making the Team, too???? Why have we not talked about this??

    ReplyDelete