Wednesday, March 25, 2009

DWTS Results Show

Finally...I was able to watch, granted a very small part, Dancing with the Stars Result show. I tuned in just after the two lowest dance teams were announced.
The two lowest were.......
Holly Madison and her partner Dmitry
Denise Richards and her partner Maksim

New this season, the two lowest couples have a dance off...I missed watching Holly and Dmitry's dance off, but caught Denise and Maksim. Did anyone else find watching Denise's dancing painful to watch? I'm not a dancer for that very same reason! Apparently, the judges didn't think it was too bad and awarded her a 20 which was two points more than Holly. Any feedback for me on how Holly's dance was? However, after combining her score with the view votes, she still had the lowest...guess there were some people who agreed with me! So now we are down to 11 dancers remaining....

No comments:

Post a Comment