Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Answer with One Word?!

My dearest of friends did this post on her blog. It is an ice breaker/ getting to know you question and answer post. However, the trick to it is answering with only one word. ONE WORD?! Are you kidding me? I'm supposed to only use one word when I am notorious for answering a simple "How are you?" question with my a detailed run down of my day including my emotions and thoughts on every thing. Well...here goes!


Where is your cell phone?...........uhhh...kitchen?
Your significant other?...........Curt

Your hair?...........messy
Your mother?...........Jere
Your father?...........Leonard
Your favorite thing?...........Clayton

Your dream last night?...........*blush*

Your favorite drink?...........coffee
Your dream/goal?...........Italy

What room are you in?...........Loft

Your hobby?...........Reading

Your fear?...........Health
Where do you want to be in 6 years?...........Vacationing

Where were you last night?...........Bed

Something that you aren't?...........Quiet
Muffins?...........Sure

Wish list item?...........PATIO

Last thing you did?...........Typed

TV?...........TLC

Your pets?...........Mutt

Friends?...........Wonderful

Your life?...........Fantastic

Your mood?...........Relaxed

Missing someone?...........Friends
Drinking?...........Tea
Smoking?...........Yuck

Your car?...........Vroom!
Something you're not wearing?...........Makeup

Your favorite store?..........TARGET

Your favorite color?...........Red

When is the last time you cried?...........Movie

Where do you go to over and over?...........Kroger
Five people who email me regularly?...........Gap.com, Overstock.com, J.Crew.com, Curt, Stacy

Favorite place to eat? ...........Arni's

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now?...........Beach

Four people to respond?.................blogger friend, blogger friend, blogger friend, blogger friend!

Whew....that was harder than you think! I desperately want to go back and explain everything, but "them's are the rules!" Try it and them post a link to your blog on my comments. I'd love to get to know you!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment