Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Recipe to Try

I was watching "Unwrapped" on the Food Network Channel and came across this recipe that I thought I absolutely needed to try. I haven't tried it yet, but if you have let me know how it turns out. It sounds super yummy!


Ingredients:


  • 1 egg beaten

  • 4: 5 ounce boneless chicken breast

  • 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour

  • 2 cups of this:



What to do?


Place the french friend onions and flour in lightly crush. After beating your egg, dip the chicken into the egg then roll into the crushed mixture of flour and french friend onions. Place on cooking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
I'm envisioning something similar to this:


Of course adding green beans!
I make something similar that we call "Nana's Chicken." I'll post that recipe soon!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I too make something similar, but I use bread crumbs and parmesan cheese to roll the chicken in. It is one of Doug's favorite dishes...we just had it last night! Somewhat like fried chicken, but healthier...I might have to try it with the French's next time.

    ReplyDelete