Friday, July 10, 2009

Flip Flops Aren't Just For Your Feet!

Big C and I were doing a bit of shopping yesterday and I came across this adorable idea for drink coasters/ drink markers for parties. You all know I love a theme and I thought that these were just too cute!

I immediately pictured myself, surrounded by friends, sitting on our new patio...the men playing corn hole, the dogs chasing each other in the yard, and the ladies sipping our summer cocktails and never having to ask ..."Who's drink is this?" or "Is this my drink?" All while being impossibly stylish themed.
Then I remembered...the patio is a just a hole in the ground.....the dogs knock everyone over...making the children cry.....it's so hot that you never put your drink down...and we have a long way to go to be "stylish".
However....the flip flop coasters are a start!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment