Monday, July 27, 2009

Old Love Revisted

You know how you can sometimes start moving in one direction and pretty soon.....you forgot where you had been or how you got there? Then, when you lease expect it, you are transported back to a special place or time? Well....that has been me lately. I have been transported back to my college days and memories of those days. No, it wasn't due to a picture....a movie.....or a long lost friend. It was food!

This food to be exact....yogurt with granola.


I have been having a bowl of it during lunch and for a few moments, I am reminded of being back in the sorority house, watching TLC's a wedding story with my roommates, and having breakfast reading the 'ol campus newspaper.....ahh....memories.

Hello old friend....how I have missed you!


post signature

1 comment: