Friday, July 17, 2009

Introducing....

My Godson....OLIVER LYNDON POLLERT!!!

Oliver was born on Thursday, July 16th at 9:15 pm.

He weighs 6.10 oz and is 20 inches long and is PERFECT!!

Even Big C agrees! He really wanted to hold him, but I had a strong feeling that it wasn't such a good idea.

He has been such a good baby. Oliver has been sleeping most of the time and eating, like most newborns do. He had an echo done on his heart today as a precautionary measure due to his big brother having heart issues. The echo came back that he is completely healthy.....Thank you God!
Confession: I'm in LOVE!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Awww.....he is so cute!! It makes me even more excited to meet my new little one in December! I am so happy that everyone is healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - he is a cutie and a keeper! I can see how you are in love already. Congrats on the new addition, and praise God that he is good and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh! I was JUST wondering about your sister this morning...thank goodness he is here and healthy :) So precious...

    ReplyDelete