Wednesday, July 1, 2009

An Idea

Ever watch the TLC show "18 Kids and Counting"?

Well, I've been semi-addicted to it. Jim-Bob and Michell Duggar have 18 KIDS!! She gave birth to each and every one of them. I just can't even imagine...on top of that....NO TV! I mean...they are on TV, but they don't watch TV. No putting on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for these little ones!

The oldest son, Josh and his wife Anna are expecting their first child....first of many I am guessing.
They had a very unique way to tell their families...and most of America (they told them on the Today Show) the gender of their baby. They had a cake made with the cake batter dyed the color for the gender of their baby. Pink for a girl and blue for a boy. When they cut into the cake, surprise! I thought that this was such a cute idea! Anyone who is having a baby, feel free to steal this idea.
By the way...they are having a:


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment