Thursday, July 30, 2009

An Embarassing Confession

I have a confession.
I have an embarrassing confession.
I have fake hair volume.

Whew....that feels a little better. Let me explain.

I suffer from no volume hair. None....nadda.....nothing.....zip volume. I had seen an advertisement on the TV to help those of us who suffer from this hair disability. After thinking about it for about a month, I saw the product when I was out shopping and discretely bought it. I guess, what I am trying to say is that I am an owner of:


and I'm proud of it!!!

I finally have volume in my hair that actually lasts and looks natural and not like a rat's nest from teasing it to get it to stay up, up, up! I have three different sizes, small, medium, and Amy Winehouse scary large. I only use the medium one and I have to admit, every time I wear it, I get a compliment on my hair. It has been great for every day wear but I also used it to do my hair for a wedding that I was a bridesmaid in and people could not believe that I did my hair, not a professional.


So, Hi, my name is Lindsay and I own Bump Its and I love them!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I wore my Bump-It for the first time today! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you finally admitting to wearing fake volume!

    I've seen the commerical for the bump-it as well, and I've wondered how natural it looks. I'm glad to hear that it works great for you...and may have to invest in one when my hair gets longer again.

    ReplyDelete