Wednesday, June 24, 2009

They Call Me...Mini-Pizza!

I stole this idea from my sister. She has told me that she makes mini-pizzas similar to how I make meat cupcakes. So, today I had to try it out! Here is what you need to get started: 1 can of Pillsbury rolls, marinara sauce, and what ever toppings you like on your pizza.

If you are using any meat (we used hamburger) brown and season the meat first thing while the oven is warming up to a toasty 450 degrees.

Use a non-stick pan, cooking spray, or butter to ensure that your 'pizzas' don't stick. Spread each of the rolls out so that they are stretched flat, then add marinara sauce and whatever toppings you want on your pizza. WAIT TO ADD THE CHEESE!!
Cook the pizzas in the oven for 10 minutes at 450 degrees. Then, add cheese if you want. Bake again until cheese has melted all the way.


I served the mini pizzas with peas and peaches.

I think that for our next get together with friends, these beauties will be making an appearance!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment