Monday, June 1, 2009

Swingers

This weekend...as is many weekends....was all about Big C....but this time he got his 'swingin' on!

Daddy and Big C played a little baseball and Daddy taught him how to swing a bat...giving our dog even more reasons to run and hide!
I'm not sure who had more fun...but Clayton did throw a mini-temper tantrum when Daddy hogged the bat!

Big C and I got our swing on a different way....hammock style!

Shortly after...he kicked me out 'cause he apparently is a BIG BOY now....here he is holding on for dear life!


If you watched the MTV Movie Awards last night, you would have seen the movie trailer for 'New Moon' the second movie in the Twilight saga. Never fear...if you missed, I got it right here!



I hope it got you as excited as I was!!! Also, set your tivo tonight...Chef Duff from Ace of Cakes is on Jon and Kate Plus 8...........two of my favorite shows combined!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the trailer. I CAN NOT wait!! I am still TEAM EDWARD!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete