Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Frumpy Lumpy

So....instead of boring you with more Gosselin drama or my thoughts about the show....which is so sad that I have trouble watching it....but I still do watch....(sorry...guess that was my thoughts huh?)......by the way...apparently the bed that Jon Gosselin and Deanna Hummel allegedly 'shared' is being sold on Ebay if there are any takers/stalkers......creepy!
I thought that I would share a little pity party for myself..........we are all allowed one of those every now and then right?
Well...I had another one of those days...you know...that you just feel frumpy/lumpy and unattractive? I got the bright idea to look online for pictures of celebrities without make up to make myself feel better. My thinking was that celebs only look amazing due to their team of stylists...right?
Jessica Alba without make up and with make up.

I got to her and stopped.


It just made me feel worse!!!

However....this too shall pass....

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment