Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wisdom From A Cup

Cold day outside, get Starbucks. Warm day outside, get Starbucks. Good day, treat myself to Starbucks. Bad day, treat myself to Starbucks. Slightly addicted? YES! So, today was pretty much like any day and I got myself a Starbucks. Only difference, I had a gift certificate! I thoroughly enjoy reading "The Way I See It" that is located on their hot drink cups. The one that was on my cup today was #58 and I thought was worth sharing.



The Way I See It #58


I have faith. Faith in our wondrous capacity for home and good, love and trust, healing and forgiveness. Faith in the blessing of our infinite ability to wonder, question, pray, feel, think and learn. I have faith. Faith in the infinite possibilities of the human spirit.


--James Brown Emmy-winning sportscaster and co-host of FOX NFL Sunday.



If you are someone who drinks Starbucks, take the time to read your cup or you can visit their website for "The Way I See It"s for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment