Monday, February 16, 2009

New 'Do'

I decided to update the background of my blog after helping a friend start her blog, Keeping Faith. We got both of our backgrounds for FREE from this adorable website. What do you think? Should I keep this or switch back to my old one?


So, I SERIOUSLY have a case of the 'Mondays.' The school that I teach at originally had today off due to it being Presidents' Day, but darn all that snow we got...we had to have a "Snow Make Up Day" and here I am! I'm missing out on participating on all of the great Presidents' Day sales. This however makes my husband VERY happy. If you know of any 'gotta-have' deals going on let me know!



After doing some 'blog cruising' ...aka...blog stalking....I came across this website, Julian & CO and completely fell in love with this necklace. You can get necklaces, bracelets, key chains, cuff links, and etc. personally made. Moms or Dads can get them with your children. Grandparents can get them with their grandchildren. Spouses can get them with their..well, spouse. Don't forget a special gift for Godparents too! Even animal lovers can get them made with your favorite K9 or feline digits! I just had to get one with my son's birth date and all of his info from that miracle of a day. I will also be a returning customer to purchase a Father's Day gift for my husband.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

    Also, I love your background choice! (I didn't make it here before you changed, so I can't really say if I like it better than before.)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete