Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blogging 101

Everyone is doing it....blogging that is! This will be my attempt to blog. What I will blog about? Who knows! I can't promise you anything extraordinary from this blog...but hopefully it will make someone laugh, learn, think, question, answer, occasionally cry........ but overall entertain.
Last week I went to the Indianapolis Home and Garden show with my Mom to see Kate Gosselin speak. Kate is from the hit reality TV show on TLC called Jon and Kate Plus 8. She has twin girls who are 7 years old and sextuplets who are 4 years old. After having so many children in such a short time she sure looks good! Kate has many 'cute' things that are either bought or given to her family which caught my eye. A few of the things that she has that she uses for organizational purposes...which with 8 children all under the age of 8, organization would be key...I have bought or received a few things for my ONE son. Better to be safe than sorry!
Here are some of the things that I now use too and LOVE along with some pictures of Kate herself. Yes...I know that this show has been on for 3 seasons now and you are probably thinking...get with the program lady...well this is my attempt! I'm new to this whole cyber world of blogging but I'm learning fast!














Kate Gosselin from Jon and Kate Plus 8




Clayton, my son, wearing his EM Tanner birthday shirt for his 1st birthday.

Bottle and sippy cup labels from Inch Bug that you can through in the dishwasher! Great if you have multiple children or send your child to daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment