Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boy? Girl?

Our dear friends and Clayton's Godfather, Jason and Ta'Lena are having a boy!! They have decided on the cutest name too, Benjamin Robert. I love hearing her refer to the baby as Ben already! I couldn't be more excited and happy for them. I remember the day all too clearly when our ultrasound technician showed us on the sonogram the 'turtle' that proved my little kicker was a boy. I had tears of joy just seeing pictures of Clayton for first time. On Sunday, I stopped by the new parent's house to drop over a gift for their big day! I had bought two gender specific outfits and wrapped them in gender specific paper. If it wasn't hard enough waiting to find out what their little bundle of joy was, I had to throw in a pink 'target' and a blue 'target' to constantly remind them!

No comments:

Post a Comment