Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Obsession.....

When it comes to listening to music vs. TV watching.....TV watching wins hands down. However, I have discovered a new obsession that keeps me from turning on the TV and keeps me plugging in the ipod. His name is Michael Buble.


Not only is he easy on the eyes...sorry Curt, but it's true....his voice just has the most soothing quality. My favorite song that he sings is 'Everything.' Every time I hear it, I am in a world of my own that only contains my husband and I. Michael Buble sings it best...

" In this crazy life,
And through these crazy times,
It's you, it's you
Ya make me sing
Your every line your every word
You're everything

Your every song
And I sing along
'Cause you're my everything"


I love you Curt and I am so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment