Sunday, February 22, 2009

Red Carpet Showdown

I have a confession...I only watched the red carpet of the Academy Awards! I just can't sit through it! Here are a few people who caught my eye on the red carpet.


Taraji Henson...loved her hair and dress...the necklace is growing on me.



Kate Winslet....a timeless beauty who would have looked beautiful in a paper bag!




Mickey Rourke.......odd, odd, odd...but love the necklace! A tribute to his four legged friend?


Beyonce Knowles...aka...Mrs. Jay Z.....not sure what to think, kinda think that it is missing something. Necklace? Bracelet? Big earrings? Blingin' Ring? Weird proportions of her dress too.


Jessica Biel....left in a hurry with her bib still on!





Robert Patterson..aka...Edward Cullen....lose the scruffiness and never smile, it's kinda creepy.


Anne Hathaway...love the dress...but can never look at her the same after watching Brokeback Mountain. How she goes from Princess Diaries to showing her 'goods' on screen I'll never understand!

Angelina Jolie...LOVE the earrings! That color is amazing! She needs darker lipstick.
Brad Pitt...loose the 'stache.

Alicia Keys...I had to do a double take to make sure that was her. She is stunning! She should always wear that color!


No comments:

Post a Comment