Monday, February 22, 2010

Olmpians Make Serious Bank!

If you are like me, you can't get enough of the Olympics! I seriously don't know what I will do when they are over! I'm truly amazed by these athletes commitments and dedication to not only their sport, but their training regime. I mean, it sometimes is hard for me to finish a full 30 minutes on the treadmill and they are training in 4 two hour sessions a day! I couldn't help but wonder how they can afford to train so much and not have to work. To think I was actually worried about them going broke...I mean, the economy sucks and they aren't working! How do they do it?! I guess I shouldn't worry about them though, considering how much made this past year! Even though their Olympic Gold medals may be priceless, they have certainly banked enough money to keep them comfortable!

Shaun White is one of the highest earning Olympian athletes (non-professional). He earned $8million last year!


Lindsey Vonn...no need to worry about her either...she brought in a cool $3million.

Bode Miller...he is holding his own with $1.3 million.

I'm not sure how much Apolo Ohno has made, however have you been wondering why he always yawns before his races? Could he really be this relaxed?
Apparently, he yawns to take in more oxygen and to calm his nerves. Hey...it must work! Apolo has 7 medals....and counting....to prove it!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment