Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Celebrate Today!

Did you know that today is National Pancakes Day? I think in honor of today, Big C and I will have some pancakes for dinner!




Of course, this then got me thinking.....you know me and my over active imagination....if I could make up a day...what would it be? Here are my top 5 choices:



  • National "You Have the Letter Y in Your Name" Day

  • National "This Isn't My Real Hair C0lor" Day

  • National " Does My Butt Look Big In These Jeans" Day

  • National "Talk In a Fake Accent" Day

  • National "Skip Work" Day

These are just a few of the ideas that I am working on. Of course, I would have to check to first make sure that these weren't already National Days...how embarrassing would that be?! I actually, not joking here, starting searching for these days on the calendar. In my searching, I actually came across a website that I can register one of my day and it will become a National Day! For a mere $20, I can get my "special day" registered with the National Special Events Registry. Even though Congress won't honor the day, I am sure a few of you out there would honor National "Wear Your PJ's to Work" Day! So, my question to you is, if you could create your own National Special Event Day what would it be?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment