Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Wine Mecca...

If you know me at all, you know that my absolute favorite wine comes from French Lick Winery in Indiana. Well, just so happens that this past weekend, I got to visit the winery for my very first time!!! (This is the actual French Lick Winery, not French Ick Winery....LOL...the umbrella is in the way of the awning.)

Ahhh...glass of my favorite, Catawba. I did take advantage of the free wine tasting too...you know, when in Rome and all of that...The woman on the trip, my sister, mom, and myself enjoying a glass of wine...deliciousness on our taste buds!


We ate dinner at the winery along with having a somewhat liquid dinner. We took the whole family along with Big C and Baby C. Big C kept commenting on all of the grapes that he saw. I think I'll save the discussion about how grapes turn into a beverage for adults when he gets older...you know, like 30 or so when he takes his first sip...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment