Monday, June 6, 2011

GLEE Live! Concert

Thursday started off a pretty fantastic weekend! My Mom invited my friend and I to go see the cast of GLEE in concert. A free ticket to a concert? YES PLEASE!! Floor seats? EVEN BETTER!!! 3 rows from the rear stage? HOLY COW!! Yep, that's right...the seats were amazing! I have to admitt, I'm not a "Gleek"...I've only ever seen 2-3 episodes, but the concert was amazing.







My friend Shannon was able to come see the show with us. The amazing concert was made even better getting to share it with such a special friend!







The whole cast had so much energy all night!







The choir boys on the rear stage...sang even better than they look...if you can believe that !




These have to be my two favorite characters in the cast....their voices gave me chills!




Watching this little sing and dance number to Beyonce's "If you like it then you better put a ring on it" was one of the highlights of the night!


If the evening wasn't already wonderful...my mom surprised us all with shirts!
My Mom and her friend Patricia with their GLEE shirts.












post signature

1 comment: