Monday, June 13, 2011

"Summer Reading...Had Me a BLAST!"

One of the many things that I love about being a teacher and having summers off is that I can't to spend more time on reading!! I've lined up a few books to start my summer off...however, these books will only last me about 2 weeks. I need suggestions on good books to read by the pool!!! Here is what I have come up with so far...

The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series!
I just finished this series about warrior vampires falling in love with their soul mates and fighting to protect them....it's so good, I might just start them over!

I'm a huge Bethenny Frankel fan...I started watching her on Real Housewives of New York then when she got her own show and then started drinking her skinny girl margaritas! I guess I should read her book as well!


I have heard so many good things about Tina Fey's book, Bossypants. I feel as though this book will give me life changing wisdom that is good to share around a bottle of wine!

Before Carrie Bradshaw was all about having sex in the city, she had to be someone right? Well I intend to find out who after reading her story about she got so fabulous in the city in this book-diary of her pre-sex-in-the-city life.

Ok..so this next book, I have heard mixed reviews. I have heard that it is 'totally amazing' and a 'must read' but also that it is 'raunchy' and 'completely dirty'. I'm torn between rather or not to read it. If you have read it, or have an opinion on it...GIVE IT TO ME!




Ok, what other books am I missing? What should I add to my summer reading list? Oh, and if you haven't read 'The Hunger Games' yet, that should be your FIRST priority!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment