Monday, March 29, 2010

The Michael Buble Concert

First of all...I have not listened to any other music other than Michael Buble since the concert. Seeing and hearing him live in person just solidified my love of his music! We got to Cincinnati early in the afternoon. After checking into our hotel, we went out for an early dinner then made sure we made it to the concert in plenty of time! After the opening act, Naturally 7, I thought we would have to wait a while for Michael to start singing, but actually, he started right away!

And ladies, he did not disappoint! He sang most of his songs, which was amazing. He also talked a lot in between songs. Michael Buble really is a 'guys guys'. He loves sports and keeps up with them. He even made a joke about Tiger Woods alleged infidelities (are they alleged if Tiger admitted to them?). Even Curt admitted that it "wasn't that bad" as he thought it would be. I of course was in total fan mode! Screaming, singing along, and shedding a tear or two. All in all, it was such a fun and wonderful evening! I had a great time with Curt, it almost felt like we were newlyweds again...except for the whole me having to pump thing! Even though I had a great time, I still couldn't wait to get back to my babies, Big C and Baby C!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment