Monday, March 1, 2010

Go Lancers!!

This week is Indiana's Boys' Basketball Sectional week. To get the basketball team geared up for sectional, I decided to make them each an individual 'cake' with their number. I actually saw this on my friend's blog and have been wanting to make them, but didn't have a reason too....until this week! It was so easy to make!

The ingredients:


The outcome:
The school colors are black and red, but I thought a marbled look would be neat for each cake...even though they kinda look like little rocks! Each member of the sectional team, managers, and coaches each got a 'monogrammed' cake with either their number or initials.
Good Luck Lancers!!!!

post signature









1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shout out, Linds! Weren't they so much fun to make? I now want to cover everything in fondant :-)

    ReplyDelete