Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks' Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from me and my two little lucky charms! (Yes, that wall is green behind me and no I did not paint it for today! ha!)

This morning we had cinnamon rolls with green icing for breakfast.
Big C thought that they were "finger licking" good!

Just a few touches of green around the house....green water in our flowers! Not only is it festive, its also a great science experiment and teaching opportunity about plants. Try it at home and see what happens to your flowers! (White carnations work the best, or celery with leaves on the end.)


Sampson even got in the festive spirit...


...however my husband did tell me I was crazy....guess I got a little bit'o leprechaun in me today!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment