Monday, December 21, 2009

Sledding/ Snow Bunnies

What is there to do in Indiana when a little bit of snow falls on the ground? SLEDDING OF COURSE! Big C experienced his first time ever sledding this weekend and as you can tell by the pictures, he loved it!

Big C and cousin Collin....seriously attached at the hip all weekend...seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen! It makes my heart melt every time I see them together... "Where's Co-win at?" "Cay-ton! Come on Cay-ton"


The...ahem...snow bunnies...getting these four back inside was a challenge! I don't know who had more fun...the two little ones or the two bigger ones!

Papa with his two oldest grandsons...Oliver is still too little for this, but he enjoyed watching out the window. I think that next year, they will need a bigger sled!
Big C was having too much fun to stop....

"Don't worry Big C....there will be more sledding and more snow in the future!"












post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment