Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kendra's Baby!

After making me...well, not personally me, really everyone....Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett finally show off their newest edition to their family, Hank Jr.

You can purchase the OK! magazine on Thursday which not only has pictures, but also more information on the birth of their son. Kendra says " the good thing being induced is it's like planning a trip, just very calm." She explained that "We ate a huge dinner before we came to the hospital. I ate a whole batch of brownies because I was nervous. No wonder he's 9 pounds!"

Yeah, not going to lie....I'll probably have to buy this issue!



**Oh, and as for the "non Bump It hair poofing" that I tried today, I think that it actually turned out OK...or I should say that it did not discourage me from trying it again tomorrow! I was going to take a picture and post it, but apparently my camera is MIA (Missing In Action). I promise to post a picture of my "poof" do!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment