Monday, December 28, 2009

Big C's Birthday

In a couple of weeks, we will be having Big C's BIG FAT BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION, but since yesterday was his actual birthday, I had to make is special for him. I'm pretty firm on keeping his birthday all about him, especially since Christmas is so close. I really want to keep a his actual birthday very special for him and make it be all about him.

After his favorite dinner...cheese pizza with a Mickey Mouse "dinner movie" he got to blow out his Happy Birthday candles on TWO cupcakes...since he is two.

Then he literally dug into the frosting of the cupcake...only the frosting though.
After a nice warm bath....presents!


After opening so many presents for Christmas...these birthday gifts didn't stand a chance!

Big C's favorite gift? Shockingly it wasn't the diapers...haha....he LOVES his Doodle Pad!



It is still so hard for me to believe that he is actually two years old! I took a few extra minutes when tucking him in bed last night to tell him just a couple...ok, maybe like ten.....more times that I loved him.
His response... " I know Mom, wuv-eww Mom."

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment