Friday, December 18, 2009

A Poof and a Snuggie!!!

I think that after three days of trying the poof, I am definitely getting better at it...or at least more confident in my abilities that I will post it on the Internet. I'm nowhere near as good as the video though (wasn't she just adorable!). This was after a long day of school with 22 Kindergarten students, so be gentle!


Another confession.....I've always secretly wanted a SNUGGIE and guess what, today I got one! My teaching assistant....my savior/best friend....and I exchanged gifts this week for Christmas with it being the last week of school before our winter break and she got me a SNUGGIE!!! (She got me a Breast Cancer Awareness SNUGGIE in which proceeds of it go to finding a cure for Breast Cancer and promoting Brest Cancer awareness and education....an extra bonus!)


I'm so excited about it! She also got me a gift certificate to my favorite coffee place...STARBUCKS! So, as soon as I finish this post, I am going to lay on the couch, drink my Starbucks, and relax until Big C wakes up from his nap....ahh....this Christmas season is off to a FANTASTIC start!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment