Friday, November 27, 2009

Raise the Roof for Thanksgiving!

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving filled with fantastic food, family, and friends. Big C wasn't too sure about turkey, but enjoyed entertaining all of his family.


I am just so very thankful for this little guy, my big guy, and my little girl (not to forget our family and friends too). Each year I just have more and more to be thankful for and I couldn't feel more blessed! Today was spent at home cleaning and getting our house Christmas ready with our decorations. This was much more relaxed than I could have imagined. Maybe it was because I am slow moving this days with Baby C in my belly....or....it could be that Big C slept in until 10:30AM..which meant that we all did too! Even MORE to be thankful for! I'll definitely "raise the roof" for that!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment