Monday, November 16, 2009

MTV's THE CITY

Do you watch this? I have to admit that I do watch many MTV shows...True Life, 16 and Pregnant, Engaged and Underage, My Super Sweet 16....just to name a few. So, when my sister texted on Saturday evening asking me if I had seen the preview for the THE CITY...I thought it was a little odd.

Then, she precedes to tell the guy who goes on a blind date with the main....ugh...I guess character/person (Whitney).....looks a lot like our cousin. After a few more text messages...turns out, it is him! My mom texted him to ask and he confirmed it! It is crazy for us to see our cousin, who we have grown up with over years swimming with in the summer, getting together for family Holidays, going to many graduations together....has a guest spot on an MTV show! I know that this is a totally random post....it is totally random that it happened! If you have missed the previews....like me since I don't watch it...you can check it out here at the MTV website. It will be airing on Tuesday night at 10:30...my tivo is already set!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment