Friday, November 6, 2009

Baby Legs

I just bought Baby C these adorable leggings called Baby Legs. You can find them many places, in many designs, but I actually found these at Target for less than $10!
So, of course, I had to start playing around with outfits that Baby C could wear. I thought that they lady bug and flower legs would look so cute with this green stripped long sleeved onesie...since she will be wrapped up in blankets for about the first month or so until it gets warm.
How precious is this little white onesie with the pink bow and "blush" baby legs!

Oh! The possibilities are ENDLESS with Baby Legs!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I bought baby girl some baby-legs too! They had them for $7 on the website and they just arrived yesterday. I am in love with them - great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete