Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sprinkle for Baby C

This weekend, my mom and sister hosted a "Sprinkle" for Baby C. For those of you who have never heard of a sprinkle, it is like a baby shower, but just "down sized". This sprinkle was to accessorize our baby girl since our house has very much been inhabited by blue boy's clothing and toys. We are now fully embracing PINK...and zebra print too! I didn't do a good job of taking pictures, as you can imagine, I was a little busy! You can see more pictures at my sister's blog. (Yes, Mrs. Jessie...there is a picture of my preggo self for you to see!)

The "dinning" table....

...the gift table...before the piles of gifts...

Big C was not left out by any means...he even helped open some gifts. This gift was from Big C and his cousins for Baby C. I can just envision them now...Baby C having the three boys lined up, in dresses and these Princess shoes while she wears the tiara and orders them around...Oh how their Daddies with cringe and Mommies will laugh!

Are these two not the most adorable babies ever? No, they are not twins...not even related! The baby on the top is baby Ben born July 15th and the one on the bottom is cousin Oliver born July 16th! They showed up to the sprinkle in matching outfits. I loved it when they laid together and held hands...so precious!


Thank you so much to all of our family and friends who graciously spoiled our baby girl with amazing accessories!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. it brings a smile to my face that I've been so obnoxious that you are preemptively posting belly shots for me! everything looked beautiful, I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete