Friday, September 20, 2013

A Note From CJ


Thank you all so much for your continued prayers for me! All of your prayers help me to stay strong! I am eating more of my Mommy's milk and still breathing in my own! Today I had a huge blow out diaper all over my bed and my nurse. Mommy told her it was a present from me since that's all that if can give her. Hopefully, the big bowel movements will help keep my bilirubin levels low and I can stay off of the blue light.
   My favorite time of day is when I get held by my Mommy and my Daddy....and when I get fed too! I can't wait to meet my big brother and big sister. I've heard a lot of stories about them! 

 Mommy and Daddy think I'm starting to look more like my big brother...what do you think? 

**Update**
   When Mommy got to the hospital this morning, I had a huge surprise for her. I have passed my birth weight and now weigh 3lbs!!! That was even with another big blow out poop which my nurse had to change my bedding again... Heehee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment