Monday, December 12, 2011

Books for Stocking Stuffers

Ok, so, as you know, I LOVE to read!  I am ALWAYS looking for a good book to curl up with to read.  I have just finished three books that I think you will love.

The first one BLEW me away!!  It is very similar to The Hunger Games, so if you liked that, you will LOVE this book.  (Shame on you if you haven't read The Hunger Games yet!! You are missing out!)

Divergent is by a young 22 year old author named Veronica Roth.  I like to read authors who are near Indianapolis/ Chicago area...and Veronica Roth is one of those authors. 

 For all of you sorority girls, you will crack up at the next two books.  I follow @SororityProblem on twitter and am always amused by their tweets.  When I saw that they had created not only one book, but two books I dowloaded them as fast as my kindle app would let me!  You will a laugh so hard, you may just wet youself a little!


 Here is the sequel...



I'm currently looking for a new book to read. If you have any suggestions, send them my way!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment