Wednesday, August 26, 2009

abc ME READ




I'm excited to let everyone know that I have teamed up with three amazing, talented ladies to create programs that not only teach children to read, but also instills in them the love of books and the enthusiasm to become life long learners!


We have created a letter program that focuses on identify all of the letters of the alphabet and a sound program that focuses on letter sound recognition. The programs are ready for you to purchase and easy to use! We designed them especially for teachers, parents, or any individual who wants to help teach a child to read. The super cool thing is that you can buy our program and turn it around to create a business of tutoring for yourself!




Another amazing program that we have created is Book Clubs for children. You all know how much I LOVE reading.. (I mean seriously, I have began re-reading the Twilight series and am already half way through the third book...I started reading on Saturday.) These book clubs are so much fun that the children don't even realize that they are learning!! We currently have book clubs that focus on learning the letters of the alphabet. During every session of the book club, your child will hear a book being read to them, create a super cute craft, and make a yummy snack that focuses around the letter. Not only can you have your child join a book club, YOU can host the book clubs in your own home and earn some extra money simpley by purchasing the book club program and craft kit. We are offering a trial sample that you can purchase for less than $10! You get three of our book clubs....what a steal!

I'm so excited about this new venture! I have used the letter and sound programs in my classroom and I attribute my students progress towards becoming readers through these programs. Please check out our website and our blog. If you like what you see, leave us a message and grab our blog button for your blog!
Help us instill the love of reading and learning in children everywhere!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! All of you did a great job! I am so proud of you Lindsay! I am glad my sons have a very smart teacher for a Aunt/Godmother! Love you...

    ReplyDelete