Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby C 2 Month Check Up

Baby C had her official 2 month doctor's appointment today.

She weighed in at 12.1 pounds and 24 inches long. That puts her in the 90th percentile for both height and weight. Her head is 16 inches which puts her in the 97th percentile. This is very similar to what Big C was when he was 2 months old. Our doctor noticed how much she looks like Big C when he was 2 months old. Baby C got a clean bill of health! The doctor was impressed by how well she controlled her head and her alertness. There was a little concern that she may have a small hernia, however her doctor is pretty sure that it is just a true outtie belly button. She will check it again at her 4 month appointment to make sure. Baby C loved the nurses until they have her the shots! She was smiling, cooing, and even giggled at them....then SCREAMED and cried. It never gets easy watching your babies get shots. She is sleeping it off now.
Here is just one of her "battle" wounds.

I might be retiring her nickname "Pukerella". I discovered that she doesn't like it when I drink milk, hints the puking up. So, for now, I have cut out dairy from my diet. Bring on the Soy milk! It actually does not taste that much different and isn't that bad, if you get the vanilla soy milk. Oh, the things we do for our little ones!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I just love, love her!! Can't wait to see "Diva Lacey" soon. I miss you guys and I am glad the apt went well. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete