Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Today is my 28th birthday. While the day has just begun, I already feel so special today. It all started with the first sound I heard this morning...my wonderful husband wishing me a happy birthday! Followed by my daughter giving me a huge smile and babbling away and my son sleepily wishing me a happy birthday. Next, it has been followed by text messages and Facebook messages that make me feel so very much loved and blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING ME FEEL SPECIAL !!

Starbucks also made me feel special this morning as I stopped for my free birthday coffee and treated myself to a new mug and birthday cake pop!

I choose the mug because you can write on it, bake, and it stays on it permanently. I thought what a wonderful way to remember my 28th birthday! I'm going to have my family write on it for me and that way every time I use it, I will be surrounded by their memories and love. (A great gift idea for any hot drink lover!) Of course, I enjoyed both right away when I got to my room at school!


Oh the joys of teaching in an elementary school on your birthday....yes, I will be wearing this all day!

Today, I feel like a 28 year old rock star all because of you! Thank you!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! It looks like you are having a great birthday already...enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete