Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Cast of The Hunger Games

Have you fallen in love with The Hunger Games Trilogy yet?

I read these amazing books back in October and have been telling people about them ever since! The sixth graders at my school just finished the trilogies and are just as equally obsessed with them! It is so wonderful to see these young teens falling in love with books and wanting to discuss them. The Hunger Games movie will begin filming this week and I found the cast! Without further ado...

THE CAST OF THE HUNGER GAMES!!!

Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen


Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark

Liam Hemsworth as Gale Hawthorne

Willow Shields as Primrose Everdeen


Stanley Tucci as Caesar Flickerman

Elizabeth Banks as Effie Trinket


Woody Harrelson as Haymitch
Alexander Ludwig as Cato

Amandla Stenberg as Rue
Jackie Emerson as Foxface
The remaining Tributes from each of the districts
What do you think? Are these actors who you pictured for these characters?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. When I first heard about Jennifer, I wasn't convinced, but seeing her as Katniss, I love it. I also love Stanley Tucci so that will be great. Have you heard who is going to be Haymitch? I have a vision in my head, so the wrong actor could be bothersome to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...so I posted wrong...Woody Harrelson will be Haymitch, not Seneca Crane. Does that spoil it for you Steph?

    ReplyDelete