Saturday, January 9, 2010

Random Tid Bits

This boy has a very big birthday celebration tomorrow for his 2nd birthday!

I saw this "Big Top Cupcake" that makes HUGE cupcakes...boasting that they are 25 times bigger than the regular cupcakes. I decided to make Big C's 'cake' like a did last year, but this year a HUGE cupcake...I'll let you know how that turns out.
I found a new center piece for our table. I figured that I can swap out what I put in the inside for each season.


I also found these mirrored wall decals for Baby C's room. I got three for 28 cents! You can't beat that! I put the two smaller ones next two this picture frame:



The larger decal I added next to a shelf on one of the blue walls.


:Are bags are packed....we're ready to go...." Now it's just a waiting game...how does that country song go..."Waitin' on a woman..." or in this case, Baby C!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment