Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Just Popcorn

Popcorn flavored like strawberry shortcake? or how about bubble gum? or how about ice cream? I am obsessed with this!! In the town where my husband works is this FANTASTIC popcorn store, Not Just Popcorn. Here, they have over 240 different flavors of popcorn!



amaretto, apple, cherry cola, blueberry, vanilla, spearmint, spring fling, lime, mai tai, malted milk, key lime, peppermint, pumpkin spice, toffee, tom collins, praline and creme, mocha, orange, cappuccino, dutch apple, eggnog, strawberry kiwi, strawberry daiquiri, banana, passion fruit, dreamsicile, citrus madness, cafe au lait.....just to name a few from their 240 different flavors....whew!
The popcorn is made right next to the store and is super fresh. I have been here so many times and ordered speciality popcorn for birthday parties, class parties, munchies on trips, or just because I got a craving for it! I just recently ordered (like today!) 4 lbs of their popcorn for Big C's birthday...ice cream flavored...YUM! They have even been featured on the Food Network!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I too love that store, but I haven't had their popcorn for a couple years now. I'm sure the ice cream popcorn is going to be a big hit for the birthday party!

    ReplyDelete