Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby C Update


Yep....that's right.....I've got an onion in my uterus! That makes sense though....my husband LOVES onions! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Have I told you how much I love our doctor? The first appointment that we had with him for this baby was a solid 10 minutes of cracking jokes and laughing...and the appointment only lasted 12 minutes! This appointment was no different. Everything is right on track with this baby, same as with Big C .
As for how I am feeling.....great!...well, as great as a pregnant person can feel. I'm back in the gym working out which is nice and keeping active during the day. I seem to want my body weight in fruit to eat and no liquid...besides an alcoholic or caffeinated....is safe when I am near! (just being truthful...but neither is the restrooms!)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment