Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Football Picks




Our house is all geared up for Sunday Football Funday!  The buffalo chicken dip is bubbling away while the meatballs are simmering and filling the house with deliciousness!
   In our house, the biggest match up will be...



Living in Indiana and only 20 minutes from Indianapolis, I will always have a soft spot for the Colts' former leader, Peyton Manning.   I hope he gets his second Super Bowl ring!

As for the second match up...
                            

  There is just something about Colin Kaepernick that I love as a QB. I love that he isn't afraid to leave the "safety" of the pocket to make a play.  It also doesn't hurt that he looks like this..

                              

So I'm hoping for a Broncos and a 49ers win. Regardless,  we'll have great food, great company, and pajamas... WIN!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment