Monday, January 6, 2014

Snow-mageddon Cont.

This picture totally sums up Indiana for today and possibly tomorrow. Thank you to all of those men and women who have to be out in this weather...glad it's not me or my family! 

In a completely unrelated news update...Clayton lost his first tooth yesterday! I have never seen a kid so NOT excited to loose a tooth as this kid was. Tears...lots of tears were shed...worried about it hurting, worried about the blood...oh such a worrier! 


He finally let me yank it out...surprise, it didn't hurt! The tooth fairy came last night...luckily, she planned ahead and went to the "tooth fairy money exchange bank" and left Clayton $5...inflation over the years since I was little!..and a note. 
 It will take me awhile to get used to this new toothless smile! 

And, just because...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment