Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Happy 4th of July

Happy Independence Day America!  We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day to celebrate those heroes who fought and continue to fight for the freedom of Americans. 


The kids and I took full advantage of beautiful weather to take some pictures...which we then decided it was just a little too sunny and quickly moved out photo shoot indoors. Ironic?

 The 3 little loves of my life...so blessed am I!  Lacey, age 4, CJ 9 months, Clayton age 6.


CJ's expression cracked me up...I can just hear him..."Oh brother..."


This Momma and her three babies...well, 2 aren't so much babies anymore..





We spent the 4th of July in Greensburg at my parents' house, other wise known as the  Tree City due to the tree growing out of the courthouse on the square. 

It really is the quintessential small town...middle America...town in all the Mellancamp songs. 

We made our way to the town square to watch the parade.











After the parade it was back to my parents' house for some horsing around and some swimming.



Later that evening was some sky lanterns and some fireworks.




Happy Birthday America! We salute you!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment