Monday, May 10, 2010

M.I.A. and Mother's Day

Yes, I realize that I have been MIA (Missing In Action) on the blogging lately. Last week was my first week back at school so finding our new routine spent most of the week. I'm proud to say that we survived with only minor battle wounds and one trip to the doctors!





One trip to the doctors?! Oh no! Well, let me tell you, it is a little more....challenging taking 2 kids at 2 years old and under out alone, but when waiting for OVER AN HOUR to see the doctor, it is down right DIFFICULT! However, I must brag that Big C did WONDERFUL!! He 'flirted' with the nurses, played with his toys quietly, and was very patient! I couldn't ask for more! We ended up at the doctor because Baby C had some issues with where her diaper lays. It turns out that she is allergic to her diapers. Both of the kids have always worn pampers. However, now our little Diva needs the Pampers Sensitive.

I'm happy to say that we have been using them since Thursday and her "rump shaker" has gotten SO much better!

Mother's Day was wonderful yesterday.....any day that all of us are together all day is wonderful in my book! We kept it low key all day just spending time with each other after a hectic week. I couldn't have asked for more! Happy Mother's Day to everyone who mothers...whether it be a child, an animal, or even some adults!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment